Krystwinda replied

294 weeks ago

Fullmetal Alchemist Download Movies > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The plot takes place at the beginning of the 20th century, in a reality where alchemy is real, extremely developed and respected. The plot features brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric who, after attempting the forbidden technique of human transmutation, suffer the consequences. Alphonse loses his entire body while Edward loses his left leg. Edward then sacrifices his right arm to save his brother's soul by attaching it to a metal suit of armor. Edward is then given mechanical prosthetics known as "automail" in place of his missing arm and leg. Upon acceptance into the State Alchemists, he is given the nickname "Fullmetal Alchemist", all while searching with Alphonse for the legendary philosopher's stone, that will repair their bodies.
Two alchemist brothers go on a quest for the Philosopher's Stone after an attempt to revive their dead mother goes horribly wrong.
After watching this film, I needed a place to process my experience and read similar reviews from others. Yeah, it&#39;s that bad. <br/><br/>This movie was an extremely tedious snooze-fest from start to finish, and over two hours of my life that I&#39;m never going to get back. There was precious little action in this film, and even when it happened it felt stilted and wasn&#39;t particularly interesting to watch. Also, how many times can you plausibly have a character get attacked while everyone else just stands around watching? Whatever, I don&#39;t even care enough about this movie to litigate the merits of whatever narrative choices it thought it was making. <br/><br/>The dialogue was hackneyed and melodramatic, the characters were underdeveloped and completely uninteresting, and it was at least an hour longer than it needed to be. I have a sense that the villains were supposed to be cool, but they were just as bland as everyone else. <br/><br/>I&#39;ve come to learn that this cinematic monstrosity is based on an anime film of the same name, which may or may not be good. I honestly don&#39;t want to have anything to do with this franchise after watching this; I refuse to give a second more of my time to anything that is even remotely associated with this movie. I would gladly trade an arm and a leg to turn back the clock and make the choice not to watch it.
Scenes are bit lousy and theres not much action as expected. though cgi not that bad there are some points of the story is boring, actings are not that much in line with the scenes.
While there are flaws galore in this live-action movie version, you get a sense that the director has a real love for the original source material. The color schemes and costumes have exactly the right hues and texture, and the ambiance is engaging overall.

a5c7b9f00b
The Power of Few movie in hindi free downloadReign of Fire full movie in hindi free download mp4tamil movie Bold Beginnings! free downloadPower Rangers full movie with english subtitles online downloadthe Global Warming in Action downloadBatman: The Brave and the Bold hd mp4 download1440 and Counting movie download in hdViewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble 720p torrentThe Dawn of Knight in hindi movie downloadThe Fence online free
Please log in to post a reply.